Ahmed Samir Alfaar
MBBCh, MSc (Ophth.), MSc (Onco.), Dip. Informatics (Egypt), Dr. med., FEBO Speciality: Ophthalmology, Additional Speciality: Medical Informatics, Germany Ophthalmology, Speciality Medical Informatics, Egypt Ophthalmology, United Kingdom Nr. 7889981 Current Positions: Fellow, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool, UK PhD Student, International Graduate School of Neuroscience, Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin
Through this website, I would like to share my work, activities, ideas, and passion. My aim is to recruit different technologies and methods to improve the understanding of eye diseases. I am working on building bridges between Medicine, Education, Research, and Informatics (.. even more fields 🙂 ) … Somewhere in the world, they need these bridges to talk and a patient may survive a minute (or more) longer (hopefully healthy) or introduce innovative solutions … My interests are Ophthalmology, Ocular Oncology, Pediatric Oncology, Health Informatics, Research Informatics, Computational Biology, Statistics, and eLearning.
Follow the impressions of our latest articles:
- The incidence of retinopathy of prematurity in neonates in Germany in 2019; a nationwide epidemiological cohort study. Download
- In-Depth Analysis of Incidence and Survival of Lacrimal Gland Malignancies in the United States of America from 1995 to 2018. Download
- [Epidemiological impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on enucleation cases in Germany] Download
- Survival trends for patients with retinoblastoma between 2000 and 2018: What has changed? Download
- The epidemiology of adults’ malignant eyelid malignancies in Germany between 2009 and 2015; An analysis of 42,710 patients’ data Download
- FoxP3 expression by retinal pigment epithelial cells: transcription factor with potential relevance for the pathology of age-related macular degeneration Download
- Getting started in Research: What registries can do for you.
- The epidemiology of uveal melanoma in Germany: a nationwide report of incidence and survival between 2009 and 2015. Download
- Trends in prevalence of blindness and distance and near vision impairment over 30 years. Download
- Causes of blindness and vision impairment in 2020 and trends over 30 years, and prevalence of avoidable blindness in relation to VISION 2020. Download
- Uveal melanoma-associated cancers revisited. Download
- Second primary malignancies of eye and ocular adnexa after a first primary elsewhere in the body. Download
- Unilateral retinoblastoma; natural history and an age-based protocol in 248 patients. Download
- Suicidal death within a year of a cancer diagnosis: A population‐based study Download
Share Learning with Me
Source: swr Channel
عَنِ ابنِ عباسٍ - رضي اللهُ عنهما - قال: قال رسولُ اللهِ صلَّى اللهُ عليه وسلَّم: « نِعمَتانِ مغبونٌ فيهما كثيرٌ من الناسِ: الصَّحَّةُ والفَّراغُ» رواه البخاري.