Personal skills development including motivation, leadership, team-working, effective communication and decision making as a leader of a 2 scientific groups one is standing for medical applications development and the other is concerned with research and encouraging students to promote their abilities.
- Damietta Military Secondary School “DMSS” Students Union President 1998, 1999
- Damietta Secondary School(s) Students’ Union President, 1998
- Damietta Secondary School(s) Students Union Vice-President 1999
- Cairo University Faculty of Medicine Vision Team “The Only Scientific Students Group” Leader
- KasrAlAiny Medical Education eLearning Production Team Co-ordinator 2002 – 2007
Interpretation of patient symptoms and signs using the adequate clinical methods and labs to reach a proper diagnosis specially in ophthalmology field and its management
Conjunctive, Lids, Muscle Imbalance, Glaucoma and Cataract surgeries
YAG – Capsulotomy, Iridotomy. Diode – Cycloablation
Fundus Camera – Biometry – Keratometry – A Scan Ultrasonography
Advanced Life Support:
Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider, American Resuscitation Council, 2006 March, 3 years validity.
Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider, European Resuscitation Council, 2006 Nov, 3 years validity.
Information Technology Skills;
Audio editing, Video editing, Image Editing and Graphical design, Virtual Reality production
Multimedia streaming, presentation streaming and narration,design& integration
Document Editing and Formatting;
Including advanced editing techniques
Good use of presentations preparing techniques and good presentation skills. Use of simulation programs
Basics of MySQL4, Access and SQL 2005 basic admin
Essentials of; MS Excel
Dos, Windows, Windows Server,Linux, Mac OSX